Amazon Business & QuickBooks: Financial literacy series for small business
Amazon Business and QuickBooks partnered for Financial Literacy Month in April to give businesses financial basics.
April 1, 2022
In honor of Financial Literacy Month, Amazon Business and QuickBooks are coming together to offer small business articles about financial basics:
- Five steps to simplify small business tax preparation & tax checklist
- Four types of financial experts & how they can help your small business & financial experts at-a-glance guide
- 25 financial terms and formulas every small business owner needs to know & financial terms glossary and formulas
- Money metrics: Key indicators to track to help grow your small business & financial metrics at-a-glance guide
- Surprising ways your business registration can impact your business finances & business registrations guide
- Insuring your small business: Business insurance policy types explained & business insurance types at-a-glance guide
This content is for information purposes only and should not be considered legal, accounting, or tax advice, or a substitute for obtaining such advice specific to your business. No assurance is given that the information is comprehensive in its coverage or that it is suitable in dealing with a customer’s particular situation. Amazon Business or Intuit Inc. do not have any responsibility for updating or revising any information presented herein. Accordingly, the information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research. Amazon Business and Intuit Inc. do not warrant that the material contained herein will continue to be accurate nor that it is completely free of errors when published. Readers should verify statements before relying on them.
We provide third-party links as a convenience and for informational purposes only. Amazon Business does not endorse or approve Intuit’s products and services, or the opinions of these corporations or organizations or individuals. Amazon Business accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content on these sites.